- Ingredients are very easy to find.
- There are only 3 ingredients.
- It cost less than $5 to buy everything to make a batch of soap.
- It is okay to use in high efficiency machines.
- Takes about five minutes to make.
- Washes strong odors like 2 days worth of campfire smoke completely away in the first wash.
- There is not really a smell to your clothes once dried.
- IF you want your clothes to have a nice fragrance you can add some essential oils to your soap.
- IT COST A PENNY OR LESS FOR EACH LOAD!!!!!!!!!
- I really can't think of any... If I ever do I will be sure to let you know.
This stuff works!!! It really does get our clothes clean.
While searching for a recipe I read hundreds of recipes that were pretty much the same but with slight variations. This is the one I decided would be best for me.
It is a powder.
- 2 cups (1 bar) Fels Naptha Soap, finely grated
- 1 cup Washing Soda
- 1 cup Borax
■Use 2-3 tablespoons per full load.
Look at Tipnut for very helpful sight if you would rather try liquid soap. The only reason I did powder is for storage reasons.
Please leave me your input or questions....